Thursday, September 4, 2008

Special boys!

Play-dough fun
Making patterns with Apple Jacks, and writing how many Apple Jacks are in each set
Parachute play. The boys loved running under the parachute!

Today preschool was a lot of fun. The boys all brought a brown grocery back decorated with their favorite things, along with their favorite toy inside to show the class. We learned a lot about each other. We learned some new songs, played with play-dough, we read some stories, had snack, learned about patterns, and the numbers one and two, and then we played with the giant parachute outside. It was so cute, after learning a song called "I am special" I heard the boys singing it to themselves through the rest of the day. While we were playing play-dough you could hear several boys singing softly to themselves, "I am special, I am special, yes I am, Yes I am. A very special person, a very special person, that is me, that is ME!" They are each so special, and unique in many different ways. It is a fun class, and they love to learn.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Seth must have been one of the little singers he told me all about the song. He really liked it! Thanks Liz